Best selling for Supa-Mag Magnetic Tape, Magnetised Mating with Foam Adhesive and UV Coating on the magnetic face. 19.0mm wide x 1.5mm thick magnet plus 1mm foam. Pull strength 115±5 g/cm length. Box of 5 x 30m rolls in UK and tends to sold out really fast…
If you need for top recommended a Magnetic Adhesive Tape Supa-Mag, then Supa-Mag Magnetic Tape, Magnetised Mating with Foam Adhesive and UV Coating on the magnetic face. 19.0mm wide x 1.5mm thick magnet plus 1mm foam. Pull strength 115±5 g/cm length. Box of 5 x 30m rolls is our suggestion. Many good reviews already proving the quality of this product. And also you are going to satisfy with the reasonable cost in case you compare with the other similar item which is on the internet. If you wish to know further of this products, just read its main features below. ( Check Price Now )
Product is very good!
- For larger display, mounting or closure applications. The UV coating will prevent the magnetic face from leaving a mark when the magnet is removed. The PE Foam adhesive is ideal for sticking to uneven surfaces such as Formica, Ceramics, Painted Wood & Laminates. It can also be used on glass and acrylic. The adhesive is UV stable and so is suitable for use outdoors.
- Display post cards, photos, pictures, certificates, important notices and signs from any ferrous surface. Keep steel lids closed, such as external wall mounted letter boxes. Use with Supa-Mag Steel Tape (STEEL/TAPE/019/FOAM/C3/0030) for secondary glazing applications.
- We do not classify this material as a strong magnet although it does have an industry leading pull strength.
- Satisfies EN71 Part 3 Safety of Toys. NOTE: THE RELEASE LINER CAN BE BLUE, RED OR PINK. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT THE ADHESIVE.
- Max.Energy Product (BH)max is 0.7 MGOe (for comparison, Grade N35 Neodymium has Max.Energy Product of 33-35 MGOe
This magnetic tape is made from Strontium Ferrite and Synthetic Rubber. It is Isotropic and is magnetised multipole, mating. This is an industry standard term meaning that the magnetic tape will stick to itself in perfect alignment (magnetic face to magnetic face). Unless you intend to use this with another magnetic tape, the polarity doesn’t matter. It will sit on itself, magnetic face to magnetic face but will not work edge to edge. It is ideal for fixing posters, label cards, photographs and small items to metal surfaces and can be used indoors and outdoors. It is also ideal to use with 19mm steel tape for secondary double glazing because the foam adhesive is the full width of the magnetic tape. We recommend that you apply full lengths of the tape to at least two edges of the item to be displayed (the longer edges) but all four edges would be better (and recommended for secondary glazing). The product can be cut with household scissors. NOTE: the nature of the material used and the way it is magnetised mean that this is not a strong magnet (it’s nothing like neodymium) and the largest air gap that is recommended is just a couple layers of paint – such as on fridge doors and filing cabinets.
Title: Supa-Mag Magnetic Tape, Magnetised Mating with Foam Adhesive and UV Coating on the magnetic face. 19.0mm wide x 1.5mm thick magnet plus 1mm foam. Pull strength 115±5 g/cm length. Box of 5 x 30m rolls
Category: Magnetic Adhesive Tape
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure ORDER NOW to avoid disappointment. Get The Top Price on the web we have explored the web. Click link below to get the Best Saving Prices available.
How to choose the best product depends on several factors, and it’s important to sit down and consider these before you make the purchase to be sure you will be satisfied with your results.
This is a good time to read some reviews on the products you are considering. Pay close attention to what the most common positive ones are, and weigh this information against any negative factors. Do most people feel the product performs well?
See and Don’t totally rule out a possible selection just because there are a couple of negative comments, if there are many more positive one’s, as well. Some people just like to complain. It’s good to take all factors into consideration and then make your decision based on that. I hope you found this article helpful in determining what the best product is for you.